Salary range £70,000+ per annum, plus bonus and options
Signoi Ltd, Brighton, United Kingdom
Signoi has an immediate vacancy for a Senior Software Architect with a fast-track path to CTO.
Signoi is a well-funded start-up which has developed unique IP in deriving and measuring meaning from unstructured data (e.g. text, image, audio and video). To do this we use advanced automated analytics, AI, and machine learning algorithms.
We need someone who will bring technical leadership to our local and offshore development team. This is an exciting opportunity to provide strategic leadership for a genuinely disruptive new SaaS product with many applications and use cases across both Consumer and Business-to-Business sectors. The right person will be comfortable demonstrating:
- Experience in the development of SaaS systems with the emphasis on consumer facing systems with a 3-9s uptime requirement.
- An interest in advanced text and image analytics, AI and machine learning.
- Experience of web development frameworks to facilitate the development of database-driven analytical systems.
- Experience in creating complex systems using industry standards and best practices.
- Experience with Agile methodologies and tools, version control software such as Github, and release management software.
- Experience of all or some of our proposed core technology stack. This includes Linux, Angular, Mongo, Go, Python, Gensim, Tensorflow, Airflow, D3 and AWS. Note: we are also looking to you to demonstrate leadership in defining the final technology stack we adopt.
- Experience with managing and leading development teams with a commitment to deadlines.
- Hands-on development experience.
You should have an entrepreneurial and flexible mindset. Signoi has a demanding product roadmap; the career opportunity is significant and we want someone to work closely with the founding team and put their own stamp on what we’re doing.
There will be significant equity option rewards for the right candidate, and a fast track to full CTO status in a rapidly-scaling, high growth business.
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic company at an early stage with a unique market position poised for rapid expansion in the UK and internationally.
Signoi is – and will continue to build – an equal, diverse team. We are also acutely aware of the ethical dimensions of our work; from the data we source, to the platform we build, to the analysis we deliver.
We are offering an outstanding compensation package which includes flexible working hours, private medical insurance, pension plan, casual work environment (we’re very dog friendly), early Friday finish for team stuff, and ad hoc boat drinks*. Some local and international travel will be required, so you should have a valid passport and a willingness to travel when needed.
Please send us your CV (Word or PDF) and a brief note on why you feel this role could be for you.
Email to email@example.com
Note – if this is not for you but you know someone who would be a good fit, we will pay a £500 referral fee for a successful introduction.
Please: NO AGENCIES
*It’s a thing.