Salary £50,000+ per annum, plus bonus
Signoi Ltd, Brighton, United Kingdom
Signoi has an immediate vacancy for a marketing Leader.
Signoi is a well-funded start-up which has developed unique IP in deriving and measuring meaning from unstructured data. To do this we use advanced automated analytics, AI, and machine learning algorithms.
As our Marketing Leader, you will:
- Develop and implement the brand strategy – including a significant focus on market development
- Develop the product marketing and communication strategies for the Cultural Weather Reports and for the Signoi SaaS platform
- Implement the marketing and communication strategies – including in-bound leads campaigns – leveraging the full suite of techniques from events, to PR and digital marketing (SEO, PPC, re-targeting, content marketing, influencer marketing, social media optimisation and marketing, email marketing, podcasts)
- Take a highly data-led approach to tracking and optimising campaign impact
- Drive usage of CRM and lead management tools (e.g. Hubspot)
- Working closely with the sales team; define and agree targets e.g. marketing qualified leads/sales accepted leads, enabling sales to meet their commercial objectives
- Guide the day-to-day activities of the marketing team (insourced/outsourced)
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic company at an early stage with a unique market position poised for rapid expansion in the UK and internationally. The career opportunity is to fast track to CMO as the company grows.
Signoi is – and will continue to build – an equal, diverse team. We are also acutely aware of the ethical dimensions of our work; from the data we source, to the platform we build, to the analysis we deliver.
We are offering an outstanding compensation package which includes flexible working hours, private medical insurance, pension plan, casual work environment (we’re very dog friendly), early Friday finish for team stuff, and ad hoc boat drinks*.
Please send us your CV (Word or PDF) and a brief note on why you feel this role could be for you.
Email to: email@example.com
Note – if this is not for you but you know someone who would be a good fit, we will pay a £250 referral fee for a successful introduction.
Please: NO AGENCIES
*It’s a thing.